Music Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Reggae Soul Musicality: Open Mic Performance at the Stood, Oct. 6th, 2010

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Open Mic Performance at the Stood, Oct. 6th, 2010

Here is video footage from my open mic performance at the Student Center featuring August Berger on the harmonica. This is my original song, "The Bridge."



and here is another video of my original song,"I've Got a Feeling."



We are performing again at the next open mic. Stay tuned for footage.

Also, I am trying out a drummer this week, a friend of a friend's named Ritchie. I feel it will be a cohesive session : )

Preview of my Senior Project, more details to come. : 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Yep, I am assembling a team of Purchase students to create a giant Wind Chime art installation on campus. It will be done sometime in February. Wish me luck : )

    ReplyDelete