Music Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Reggae Soul Musicality: Synchronicity: Latinos Unidos, PTV, & Accruing Bandmates

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Synchronicity: Latinos Unidos, PTV, & Accruing Bandmates

I am excited to have been asked to perform my music at two events this week at Purchase College. One, the Latinos Unidos even, Pride Y Pasion, will be an evening filled of Latin food, art, dance and other aspects of their culture. I happen to have some Spanish in a song I wrote entitled "The Bridge" that I believe will be suiting to play at the event. Stay tuned for video/audio footage to come.

Second, I will be on PTV, Purchase Television, on Monday night performing on a show segment showcasing Purchase College musicians. Stay tuned also for video from this

I also recently met August Berger who has agreed to begin forming a group with me. He, a harmonica player & classical Bass Music Conservatory member, will be an awesome first edition.


Allow me to post some pictures and video from my performance last week at the Southbay Caberet concert series here at Purchase College, featuring Mark Ugbomah.

No comments:

Post a Comment